My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids!

OK, I really love my kids but it seems that the more I give them they more they want. (I think ).I'm a mother who is always trying to please and get nothing in return Ya, I know im the mom. Shelby is 17 going on so she thinks 25 and Ty is 14 going pretty normal then comes Ms. Moss the boss so she thinks who is 7 going on whatever she is feeling at the time. All have there personalities that are great they are sometimes more then I can handle at the same time. Lord help me.

2 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Sam I love you and I think you are a wonderful mother!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

You need to put more pictures of you and your cute family on here! Thanks for always helping me out at work I could not do it without you!