My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Can I remember how to do this?

I'm hoping that I can remember to do this and look back and read it. Life has changed so much since two years have past married to a wonderful man and couldn't ask for a better person to be with. I'm starting this whole thing over now. This is my journal for me And my kids to look back on and remember me. Day 1 since the last time that I have sat down to write so much has changed. I'm 41 married for the third time to a wonderful man that I went to school with. Life has changed as I have known it. Let me start off with my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's about five years ago and my dad is In his eighths and just not that the same as he was. So the taking care of them has taken a lot of priority to what is normal. I thought moving home would be the right thing but I never would have guessed that being the mom to my mom is what I would have been doing. She sometimes has days where she seems pretty normal and then days where she is totally off. My dad looks so tired all the time due to the fact that he takes care of her 24/7. I'm a very proud grandma of a handsome little 2 year old boy. I feel like I make a better grandma then I do a mother, only for the fact of the out come of my two older kids at this time. They are trying to figure out their spot in this world. I'm a very proud mom with them and know deep down they will do the best that they can. I know that I can't catch up with the this first blogg of a new beginning but will keep up as I go!!!

No comments: