My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feb1

I do have to say that today was a day that is the same as every other Saturday in my life, get up go to mom and dads laugh wih levxy then onto the joys of Alzheimer's . I will never understand for whatever reason why god gives us challenges in life to see how strong we are because if this is strong I would be Arnold .  Stepping inside the kitchen from the shop is a different world all in its self, we have on one end the real world and the other my mom and dad's world. Dad being the strongest man I have ever know to this man whom has become angry with whatever he needs too. This I would say , he's a  Larsen.  Love him but such a Pain in my butt when the world or propane company doesn't go his way. Lol   Taking  mom on a ride to latienda the ritewoods was a good call this morning due to the fact it just need to happen for the fact it helps levxy and my dad.

Jessie has finally gotten her braces on this Friday and pretty sore as of Saturday so for now the night will be long.


No comments: