My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So ok my question is how in the hell do you tell someone that they make BIG mistakes and they need to get there shit together. All in a nice way? I've never been one to just come out and say what I need to say at the time that it needs to be said. I'm the type of person that there feelings mean more to me then flat out telling them the truth. No one wants to be hurt but I know that in general when you need to do it get it done. Life passes by so fast that we take the things that we know and stick with it. They say that it is easier to hurt the ones that you love then it is the other outside of the box. I guess because you know that or you think that they will always love you no matter what. I have said things to the one that I love to switch my anger to the other then dealing with the one that it is direct to. It's stop here and now. No one ever wins and I come out losing.

No comments: