My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Believe

Never believe in the things that you hear for one day they can bite you in the ass. Never trust someone that says one thing but yet does another in spike of the wool they pullover your eyes. Trust should be a four letter word because that's what you get. Love does not exist nor will it ever in this life time. Broken hearts and scares that never heal are today's in thing. When someone tells you that your right but this isn't the time for them then that's something you can believe.. O ya then there's hope to think that it comes about it doesn't its just along and painful climb to a very hard fall. Journey we all have them and this is one of my many that I choose to take despite all the words and promises that had been spoke of. Past yes it follows you everywhere and never goes away for the past is what has made the person I am today. Spiteful!!!!

No comments: