My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Self

So my last two days of getting plenty of sleep and doing some serious soul searching has taken me to a peaceful place I guess you could say. I always thought that I had to have some to make me happy in life and it all came about that it is me that has to make that happen.:) There are times in every ones life's that we rely on someones to bring something to the table that we have always wanted needed or desired. The thing that we forget is that we are our own happiness..... I never thought that loving someone so much could pull each other apart. You either have to become that person's personality or just be who you are but why change who you are that's the person they fell in love with the first time. Old loves new loves they all have there different spins in your life's be it good or bad. Its the bad that we always choice to remember and the good gets set aside. Laughing is the key to being at least happy for the most part. I tend to set my sites on the future way before it has even happened and in that time when it doesn't go my way get discouraged. lol I know crazy but I'm only human. The taking it day by day is just a phrase that people put out there to let others know that your not waiting for a future. My job in life is to be strong and NOT weak to be real and NOT ok if it means that much to you. Take life as if you will never see the next day..

No comments: