My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Songs

All people who are hurting listen to songs and feel some comfort in the lyrics. Be it a county or 80 rock they all give us something with the hurtful tunes. When were in love there is a different feeling. I look back at everything that I have wrote in the past few weeks and think wow how negative I have been. This I need to turn around. Ive always tried to see the positive of life and negative kept kicking my ass. I love to love maybe this is my problem. They say you will find that if you stop trying and just be or some find it when there not even looking. I'm taking on a new job in my life and just going to live like everyday is my last for you day it might be. I'm not going to sit around and feel sorry for me because my life hasn't gone the way that I thought it should and I think for me the laughter is my medicine to life. Went out with the girls last night and laughed so hard it felt so good and pumped me self back up. We all have our ups and downs I'm just hoping that I can learn from the downs. Just need to remember to laugh along the way!!!

No comments: