My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a thought

When there are no words to express your self what are you left with. A whole bunch of sorrow and regret. One persons words are another ones thoughts. We wait so long for the perfect picture that its like trying to put a puzzle together one piece at a time. Little by little it will all come together as will time will heal the pain. No way could I keep up this pace for all time and eternity. Surely it is my time to have what I want and feel good about the decisions that I make in my little murky world. How is it that everyone has an opinion about the way I live who I date and why is it the people that we date seem to have there own little insecurities going on that travel into something that has nothing to do with the other person, and why not see the good that the person brings to the table. I don't get it and probably never will. Whatever!!!!

Ya know sometimes we feel comfort in others words even if we don't want to hear them its nice that they care enough to sit and listen. They put you at ease just by saying I'm here if you need anything. Knowing that someone cares means the whole world to people who need to feel stable and not crazy. I hate the game that is played between two people to push each other to see how far the other one will go. Sooner or later the game becomes more of a tug of war and not a relationship. Why even try the game all it does is hurt the pieces on the board.

No comments: