My wonderful parents

My wonderful parents

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday 29 2009

Life is good. Ya, I'm testing my posative side.. I just want to know why and feel the I'm sorrys. I know it wont happen but of course one can hope. The course that I'm going to be trying this month is focus. I had a friend say you need to take the time and be who you are and relax enjoy and less thinking. This means Tylenol PM for sleep. I hate the feeling when your mind has so many thoughts rolling around that nothing makes sence. I do know when I get plenty of sleep I see the world in a whole different light. The wind is blowing and the trees are hitting the house some would be scared, but what I have been through in the last few weeks ya whatever. True love is something that you have to make happen it just dosen't do it all onit own. Words to live by.

No comments: